http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Uniquely Similar

Friday, September 26, 2008

Uniquely Similar

How have I got to where I am?
A question a friend asked
Quite a while ago now!

I pondered and let the thought float
In my head unheeded to find its way
Sowing a seed in fertile soil, I felt it grow.

So why am I here in my life?
And why is she where she is?
Different places – and a certain stillness in me

Many thoughts came and went
She is busy raising the bar
I don’t have a bar to lift (just one to sit at!)

Perhaps she sees a world of individuals
Competition and ranks pushing
Always striving to achieve

I see a world of individuals too
But we are all on one earth and
We are similar, perhaps even the same

This frees me from a lot of stress
I am living my own life shared
With all others in wonder and joy.

She though has a stronger sense of self
And now I see I am less defined
We will reach the middle from different ends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:37 am  
Blogger Hope said...

Haven't been here in a while- it's always good to read your stuff :)

Take care- I look forward to the next update :D

HOPE

2:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home