http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: The first time................

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The first time................

The first time I saw you
The first time I saw your eyes sparkle as you turned my way
The first time I heard your laugh bubble up
I knew
The first time you used my name
The first time you gave me a private look
The first time you made me laugh
I knew
The first time we began to tell our story
The first time we brushed together
The first time we winked and smiled
I knew

The first time I discovered you wonderful voice
The first time I saw your radiant smile
The first time I felt tongue tied as you sat by my side
I knew
The first time you discussed your art
The first time you showed vulnerability
The first time you called me friend
I knew
The first time we swam in the sea
The first time we giggled and laughed
The first time we lay on the beach to chat
I knew

The first time I noticed your wonderful hands
The first time I felt your light touch
The first time I saw your shoulder blades above your wrap
I knew
The first time you made my heart skip
The first time you talked of your life
The first time you enjoyed my food
I knew
The first time we shared a coconut at sunset
The first time we began to open up
The first time we knew we are in a stew!
We knew

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Awe, 'tis beautiful!

5:45 am  
Blogger beardysanchez said...

thank you hope. she is too!!

8:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home