http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: The "Ice cream" man

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The "Ice cream" man

For six months I will forsake “men”
What ever the cost to me and to them
If I meet a charmer with a true heart
If we connect well that’s a shame

Because I have given up “men”
That’s my decision and that’s my choice
I want my space and simplify things
As relationships add confusion to my life

I am on a diet - in it there is no “men”
I can draw close and take succour
But I need to be me to be free
I need to be single this is what I see

But what treats they can be “men”
For me the “chocolate ice cream!”
Something I love and enjoy
There is this guy who could be..?

But wait he is a lovely “man”
And what is this diet all about
Is it my brain taking control?
What does my heart say of this?

He is real and true - a “man”
Genuine feelings expressed
To loose the chance of bliss
A gentle loving kiss

Vows I have set against “men”
Or are they against my self
I have control but maybe I should let go
And see where it, this journey flows

I know my self and HE is a “man”
A poet and sculptor, a heart aware
Wanting to share himself with me
What is wrong with another step?

The heart on the sleeve “man”
Too much at stake to stay hushed
he feels scared but its right to speak up
One step at a time there is no rush

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home