http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: "Thus Far.." Don Quixote

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Thus Far.." Don Quixote

We have such a short time left together..
But a life can be lived in moments like these
A chance to give and share fully is a rarity
I feel we are capable of this
The connection and feeling we have
To loose this chance to strike it rich

To question too much
To follow a vow come what may
when circumstances change
If the brain fights with the heart
the heart should win
We know ourselves apart from each other
What joy knowing ourselves together

My love for you won’t change
I want to deepen it and share myself
My beauty with your beauty
To treasure memories into our futures
Precious jewels in our splendid crowns
Lets be rash, impetuous, heart lead
Do you fancy going to bed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home