http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Dont run away

Friday, September 26, 2008

Dont run away

The sea is rising, an inexorable tide
Try as I may the waves crash about
All this running and no where to hide
My heart screaming - no need just to shout

Screaming inside at the top of my voice “WHY?”
Why is it that I am attracted to those
Who love me only a certain amount - I cry
I try to accept that is the way they chose

What is it in me that acts as a sign?
a big flag above my head saying
This is a lovely man - he is fine
Enjoy time with him but no laying no staying

What is it in me?
What do they see/?
To care but not to fall
To love but also to stall

Is it a defect inside?
If so where does it hide?
As I grow I also know
I have so much to show

If it works out
I will shout
In a voice of full of joy
Done with being coy

The love will be a sight
But I need to find the lady… right?
Or is just finding my love inside
And being the best I can be
And when it is seen
Then the rest follows
As authentic love is free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home