http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Silence and power

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Silence and power

"Hello there"

"YES" comes the reply

"We need to talk
there are things to sort
theres lots I feel and
I want to share"

"Are you there?"
"Hey please are you there?"

"I need to hear things from you
I need to hear your voice"

"Are you there?"
"Hey please are you there?"

I cant deal with this silence
Hey do you hear me
I need your help

We need to resolve feelings
We need to finish thoughts

"How can we do this all one way"
We can't
I can't

"Oh God, what
Tell me please
Please OK OK, its OK
I did not mean what I said

"WELL THAT IS GOOD, BYE"

Slience, deafening silence

a whirl pool
of space
sucking in
the mind
blank
unresolved
scared
falling

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home