http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Do I dare to care

Monday, February 19, 2007

Do I dare to care

Ripples from across the ocean

Should I run and hide
from where my heart
used to reside?

Should I blank contact
from one I loved?
Is this the way to react?

What turmoil will it cause
in my mending chest?
How long is a reasonable pause?

When is the space enough?
Is the time ever right
to smooth out the rough?

Will it deepen the divide
or heal the void?
How does one decide?

Enough questions unanswered
They take time to resolve.
Trust your instinct the voice you heard

When the time came to leave
you listened then and again now
hear when the time is right to relieve

The tension you feel inside now
and choose to make amends or not
the gentle voice will tell you how

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

As I've said before, we have interesting parallels.
Beautifully said!

Hope

4:30 am  
Blogger beardysanchez said...

Thanks again. Really good to see you writing.

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home