http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: We are all our own clay

Saturday, March 24, 2007

We are all our own clay

Some people think they are not creative
Some people produce art and are called creative
Some times as scupltors or painters
Some times as writers or poets

We are all created
We are our own clay
We shape it each day
We choose to make it better
We choose to make it worse
We may choose to remodel
We are all creative
We are in control
We should strive for beauty
We are already beauty
We need to find and recognise it

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

That's right!

Please keep writing!

I can relate to your work so much! Again and again, I know, interesting parallels.

Hope all is well with you!!!

7:07 am  
Blogger beardysanchez said...

Hope

Thanks!! all is well with me and getting better

I find your voice a great help and am listening to mine inside. My ears are tuning in!

I trust you are in good spirit?

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home