http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Letting go and having trust

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Letting go and having trust

Clinging to the cliff holding on so tight
this is what life currently is for me
being secure and safe not wanting to take flight
any other reality very difficult to see

Gently I can feel my fingers releasing
my grip of reality slowly relaxing
the fear of something better slowly ceasing
the thought of change less taxing

I let go completely and fall in to space
floating down towards the ground
I revert to being a baby as I reach the base
of the cliff. It really is quite profound

A bed of feathers a safety net
reach up and slow my fall to earth
bouncing soft landings is what i get
giggles of delight a brand new birth

1 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

I LOVE This one! Wow! Especially the ending- giggles of delight...

Always enjoy your writing!

Hope

11:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home