http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: A little piece

Sunday, April 01, 2007

A little piece

I can see him there
In the blue room
Gentle and kind,
a winning smile
wavy hair
he is close
the light is on late
and i know I am safe

I can hear him
his deep rich voice
resonanting with love
telling me a secret
"such a little piece my love
but the strongest"
words near the end but
so precious to me now
so close to my heart

Now I can feel him
his warm soft cheek
brushing next to mine
his arms wrapping me
up in his protection
swarthy arms
my rock my father

I can hear my mothers voice
she is saying something too
I need to listen carefully
and understand her secret
that she needs to give me
so that I can hold that
close to my heart for her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home