http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Lingering.....leaves fall

Friday, August 24, 2007

Lingering.....leaves fall

You come to visit for the first time
you see my house and the way I live
I suggest we walk and stretch our limbs
It is cool and still, I offer you a jumper
soft and warm and slightly big!

We walk, we talk, we eat and talk. You leave
Later I find you have found another to stir
the parts i did not..I am a good friend
no more no less another affair
has caught you and you have gone

Days later I too am cool it is autumal
I pick up the same jumper soft and warm
and smell your perfume lingering
within its' fibres gently clinging
reminiscent of you and all you are

Sensous beautiful intriguing exotic
known not known unusual familiar
strong long lasting and temporary
enveloping and kind - much needed
but not there, just left on a breeze

The last sensory leaves left of a brief
intrigue - a journey back full circle
a spiral ever bigger a journey of self
growing knowing trusting openness
smiling sad happy and content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home