http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: The mind under siege

Thursday, July 05, 2007

The mind under siege

My mind reaches points
so many thoughts crowd in on me
there are so many at one time

They are like drops, starting slow
as the storm front approaches
the surface of my mind slowly

turns wet as the tempest advances
on me heavier drops. drops now
beauty, pain, profound in depth

shattering the stillness of my core
this flood a down pour besieging
my senses being overwhelmed

my head running out of space
no where to collect them hold them
this vessal this me is overflowing

but there is no outlet
it is just inside my head
its size limited by my belief

Writing them down
saying them out loud
Will they be found?

Expanding my horizons
finding the release I must
free some space inside

The storms are passing
their distant shadow across
the lake still again and calm

It is in me to be free
looking in the minds surface
will my cypher be found?

1 Comments:

Blogger beardysanchez said...

A conversation continues to inspire and promote understanding

8:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home