http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: "What will you be?"

Monday, July 02, 2007

"What will you be?"

To Teak, Lou and Zak

The dreams the voices in my head
The words I said
and the ears not listening
creates a split in me a gap

A leap in time and anger surfaces
small glimpses in the strong box
a pressure building questions
Afraid where will it lead

Reflection begins we to try and see
where the box was acquired
we look back and see the energy force
white blue redy orange and black

We see it, feel its ardour and spirit
It feels scary strong and vital
A power within to repsect
A force for good intent

Gently in our way we climb inside
Going with what comes trusting
instinct and body not mind
A moment of wow and surprise

streaming building blocks pour out
pour in to every little place
the far reaches nourished and filled
the small vessal only residue left

A source of light thousands of pin pricks
streaming out filling warming and giving
light and energy to feel and see the merging
of parts the whole of me

A white shadow a spirit form
watching a little apart
a trace of the anger stored
a genie now out of the box

We close our eyes then "I can see"
a snake a symbol a joining
the double helix a coming home
a reconnection of self with self

A future opens up
A unified unifying voice
A call to action
"What will you be?"

Walking forward in time
I see an endless white sheet
surrounding me from my centre
gently undulating rippling out

my children playing in purity and fun
my life my future there to be lived
a clean slate to fill with positive intent
fully connected and as one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home