http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: 0ne small victory

Monday, June 04, 2007

0ne small victory

My heart isnt here any more
the grey jobish bureaucracy
forcing me on a different path.
Enough of this internal hypocracy

Wanting to make a difference
A leader and a maverick
rules respectfully ignored
thoughtful iconoclastic

The thrill the buzz each day
of a small but real victory
make things bearable
and creates a good story

But time passes, the kicks
need more stimulation
two three four personal wins
not a lasting situation

Each human success
holding doors, lifting a case
reinforces the urgency
to move out of the rat race

I do make a differnece
right now. people amount
to something more than work
letting them know they count

My journey non conformist
I imagine a day full of giving
proof that I do have value
all my life and its real living

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home