http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Soul to Soul

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Soul to Soul

Each of us has a soul
Each soul has a mate
The universe conspires
to bring them together

Our physical bodies
temporarily here
souls when they meet
integrate and connect

This level of union
so much deeper
than earthly desire
vast in its richness

Falling into your eyes
my soul sees your soul
deep and still and clear
accepting all benign

Your eyes reflect me
to me. I can see all
I am and we are and
all we will become.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

beautiful!
"falling into your eyes" well done!

Hope

11:38 pm  
Blogger beardysanchez said...

This followed a discussion regarding attachment, belonging and feeling complete. The discussion is ongoing so more may come of it.!

9:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home