http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Trying to understand

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Trying to understand

I am torn and not torn

I hurt and bleed

My blood runs hot and cold

I am strong and sure

I am tough

Inside is mush

I see only black and white

Grey is like a cloud

It obscures my world

I need to see my world

 

I choose to hear

What I hear

Is it what people

say that I fear?

I choose to see

What I see

Is it what people

show to me?

I choose to feel

What I feel

Is it what people

hope will yield?

 

I am free and not free

I was cut and bled

My blood is stilled and cool

I am weak and unsure

I am gentle beneath

Inside is strength

I see only grey

Grey is like a cloud

The cloud is my world and

my world is everyone’s world

1 Comments:

Blogger beardysanchez said...

inspired by a chat about a friend of a friend

Confusion inside / strong on the outside

So strong/rigid something might snap!

11:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home