http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: At last….

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

At last….

That gentle caress that lingering touch

You fingers caress and tease my lips

Mouth and tongue opening wanting more

you brush aside my hair

And stroke the lids of my eyes…

 

Eyes closed and inside my head

I see you naked lying by my side

Lingering, holding me, stroking me

Our bodies touch at last

This moment imagined …

 

Imagined a thousand times over

Abandonment but without expectation

The line imagined and without form

How could we have been so close?

How could we have been so close so long…

 

So long we have met and danced that dance

We have talked of love and life

We have hurt and churned

Each in our turn listening, supporting

The others emotional tides…

 

Tides turn and now ours has come

To be together and to be in love

To cherish the feelings we have

To hold each others hearts

To smile, to acknowledge all that has past…

 

Past but not gone and look at each other

And smile that knowing smile

Of openness, of togetherness

Of the future, of cocoa

Of rugs upon our knees!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home