http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: An interview with Doctor death

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

An interview with Doctor death

To be around death and see such suffering
He waits for signs of death
to see the moment happen
They give him the name Doctor death

You ask condemned men to be research victims?
We do what we want - unconscious to their pain
The doctor the instrument of death?
We leave with the learning gained

Are you a shade of Mengele or manchuria?
No and are you not horrified by brutality
of hanging or frying in the chair
This would be the best sort of mortality

Do you feel creepy or nutty ?
It doesn't matter - you get called names
every time progress is being made
people and press play their games

Have you experienced life? Or too close to death?
Is this world not too full of hatred death is rife
look at children in Iraq. You are wrong
I have seen them and heard they want life


I wonder have you ever lived?
how about love?
what is your purpose?
I do not need this religion L_O_V_E

i am "in life" I judge for my self
Maybe an arid rationalist?
but not always rational (chuckle)
some mistakes have been made

You let people die
in the back of your van.
Do you feel personal discomfort?

No it is out of my hands

I did what the patient wanted
every other place refused
the van was clean
it was all i could use

Did the Nazis not do the same with gas?
NO informed consent is the difference
In extreme pain can they be informed?
A man like me can see if they make no sense

Do you ever doubt your sanity?
Do you have capacity for self criticism?

I have no doubt what is my duty
wishes are those of life's victim

I do not change the patients wants
I did what i knew i had to do
It is now an international issue?
I was refused a constitutional review

I served 8.5 years you just
put your mind to it if you choose
I was never frightened
just aware of a short fuse

You are now dying yourself?
I have hepatitis C
I think of death each day
when i go it will be right for me

i am selfish too - I want a choice
self determination must grow
with the law. I want the option
How could a law say no?

However fear controls most
it grips and death lingers long
you are born with all natural rights
the high court challenged this - its wrong

Does your legacy not matter?
Religious hatred will come
but I know my truth
i know what i am to become.

I fight for rights a choice
to free people to release
allow them to live free
or die in their peace

1 Comments:

Blogger beardysanchez said...

essence of a radio 4 interview on a provocative subject with provocative man

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home