http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Please don’t Tease

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Please don’t Tease


I declare my love
You send me history
I read the history
And still feel my love
Is it a tease?
Is it?
I read the history
I feel the love
I see the gap
The missing link
What are you saying?
Are you saying anything?
Are you teasing?
Or is history what it is?
Say what you mean
Mean what you say?
Thanks for the history
Now tell me how you feel
Don’t tease, don’t hide
Don’t give me clues
Tell me straight
How do you feel?
One way revelations suck
I need to hear your truth
Please tell me
How did you react?
Did you heart beat faster
Was what I said a shock
Did your boat rock
Did you smile?
Or laugh out loud
Were you sad for me
Were you glad to see
My truth?
Is it our truth?
It is my truth
What is your truth?
Don’t be shy!
Don’t lie

1 Comments:

Blogger beardysanchez said...

Just found this old poem and thought I would put it out there.

The question was answered a long time ago..!

7:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home