http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Side by side as one

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Side by side as one

Your breath has become my breath

My heart and yours beat as one

I see myself reflected in your eyes

Your joy shining in them so brightly

showing all your love for me

You eyes see into my entire soul

They see my complete love for you

I see in your wonderous smile

How deep your love is for me

Your tenderness and desire

allow me complete abandonment

all that I do is from my love of you

Our love combines our strengths

It shares all of us completely

It guides us when we feel in doubt

Our weaknesses are welcomed

Discussed...overcome

It sustains us in moments of frailty

It provides solace and shelter

When clouds seem to gather

The strength of our love always

Finds a gentle wind to ease the

Overcast moods away to reveal

This ever present light inside

Its warmth is there for all to enjoy

We trusted it across time and now

We trust in this love across space

To bring us ever closer together

To a place where we will be side by side

Looking forward towards our future as one

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

Ah looks like you are in love my friend, I am smiling here, happy for you!

8:25 am  
Blogger beardysanchez said...

Hey Hope...Thanks...

I am very much in love..... i am smiling and happy outside and inside - your smile feels great

Beardy aka Keith...!

1:47 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home