http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: You are perfect the way you are

Thursday, October 08, 2009

You are perfect the way you are

We met and embraced and we went up stairs

It was a long time since we had last met

The coffee went on, I needed it as the flight had been long

We talked and with ease you filled my heart

There was a slight nervousness in you

And you spilt the coffee – something you never do!!

 

The mess was soon put right and as I had caught you on the hop

I wandered the streets of Rome seemingly alone

But already you were with me every step

When I returned we talked and talked some more

Then it was time for some rest

I had been on a long journey

but actually the real journey was just begun

 

Each day as I woke my thoughts were of you

We got closer and begun to touch

At first our hands brushed and then we held them

We walked like this and looked at each other and smiled

The brightness within growing,

our inner glowing was showing

for all the world to see

 

We grew closer and more open and then we kissed

This release was bliss and we kissed and kissed and kissed

We caressed and stroked and the charge ignited us

It knows no bounds we shared all and opened our souls

Our bodies became one as our hearts united in love

 

Our joy became more complete as we journeyed together

giving more and receiving - our barriers were coming down so fast

It was so easy to trust you and be completely me.

To lay my self bare and show you my vulnerability

As were shared moments of ecstasy and bliss

You are my love you make my life so much more complete


We step forward together on to this new shining path

Wrapped in each others warmth when it is dark

And cooling each other when life, at times, gets too hot

There is peace and serenity and wonderful turmoil in my heart

As we grow and think and plan - to meet and speak of many things;

the future, of our togetherness, of this love joining us…….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home