http://www.blogger.com/template-choose.g?blogID=32707431 brite-orange: Acknowledge and Know My Truth

Monday, November 13, 2006

Acknowledge and Know My Truth

A new start born from openness and truth

Two women in my head
spinning and whirring
the wrong one in my bed
causing no stirring

It is time to depart
to refind my soul
To follow my heart
is my intended goal

and if the woman that I seek
is still unsure about the past
I will be true. I will not be meek
I am clear and my feelings will last

At least I have been true
and my heart have chanced
And I will not be blue
and my self will enhance

But if she falls for me
the way I feel deep inside
What joy there will be
a love in my heart can now reside

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I missed this one before. This is a difficult place to be, I'm sure that if this describes your truth, you are feeling the whole spectrum of emotions.

Hope

8:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home